10. How to make a latch-hook rug.
9. How to take care of a paralyzed rabbit.
8. How to make meat loaf and twice-baked potatoes.
7. A way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
6. Wear cotton underwear or none at all.
5. Don't shave your thumbs.
4. Don't let pompous a-holes get to you. They'll get what's comin' to 'em.
3. It's okay to pretend to believe in the make-believe sometimes.
2. Don't ever, ever, EVER smoke.
1. God will always provide.
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't shave your thumbs... I don't rmemeber that one.
I also told you that if you have sex before your 18 will die!! I guess you actually believed that one.
First of all, you never told me about dying if I had sex. That just did not happen.
Second, I don't know if you actually told me not to shave my thumbs, but I did try it and you caught me and told me that when I felt I was ready to shave my LEGS I should ask you about it first.
BTW, you caught me because I cut my thumb trying to shave it, and there was blood all over the bathroom.
Post a Comment