10. "Come on douche bag!"
9. "Everybody wants to be me!"
8. "Sara is so much like you!"
7. "I want some General CHO's chicken!"
6. "This room is a disaster! How do you even LIVE in here?!"
5. "I trust my daughter. If she were drinking, she would tell me!" Haha! Good one, mom!
4. "You should show off your best ASSet more often."
3. "If you got it, flaunt it!"
2. "Try it before you buy it!"
1. "I don't know why I even bother talking to you!" :::sniffle:::sob:::
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I didn't think that was very funny!!!
Cathy hasn't been able to comment on here. I don't know why.
I bet she has a lot to say about this one. :)
I had lots to say about your last few entries. I penned quite a tear jerker to your one about crying yourself to sleep over your students.....but alas....the computer thought it was a bunch of tripe and tossed it aside. I also responded about the "My daughter would tell me if she was drinking"
Another piece which the cp decided was trash and editted it right out of here. I, unlike your mother, thought your blog was full of laughter for my soul...she is just too embarassed that anyone even remembers some of the off-the-wall things she can come up with sometimes. And she thinks I am a freak because for some reason animals flock to me????? HELLO...from one freak to another! LOL
Love ya!
I remember how messy your room was in highschool. She was so right.
But Jeff, I was just trying to fit in with the rest of the family!
Post a Comment