Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hello from Orrville! I arrived on Friday night, late as usual. Said goodbye to yet another friend on her wedding day. Kari is on her honeymoon now. I stayed in my college roommate's house, but we couldn't sleep in the same room because she's married now. Her cat, Max, slept with me though, and her rat terrier slept with me for a few hours in the morning. Call me Amanda, the animal magnet. Kendra called this morning to announce the arrival of her second child.

Kids just grow up too fast.

6 comments:

Jeff of course said...

Today I reached a new pinnacle of 222 spam emails in my account. I couldn't help but think of ole Squeek222.

Amanda said...

It's Mandilu202 now!

Anonymous said...

but you will always be squeek222 to us!!

Jeff of course said...

Yes, Mandilu202 pales in comparison to the legend of the Squeek.

Amanda said...

I can't believe I spelled squeak wrong. And I can't believe I allowed people to call me that.

Jeff of course said...

I've been called worse.