Thursday, September 21, 2006

The GRE

I took the GRE today.

8:30-9:30 Writing Section

9:40-9:50 Math section one

9:50-10:20 Verbal Section One

10:20-10:50 Verbal Section Two

10:50-11:15 Math Section Two

Can you tell I took my time on the math section? Thanks to wonderful technology, I got my verbal and quantitative (math) scores already. Hmm. Not too good. I scored about what a second grader would on the math section. The really sad part? I don't think I could have done any better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obviously you could have done better. Now what if your students had that attitude? You just need to refresh your math skills. I should give you MR. Yoder's email address and you can sent him a little note of thanks for teaching you nothing those 2 years of grade school.

Amanda said...

Hmm. I must get my singing talent from my mother.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot!!!!!