Sunday, October 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Instant and Necessary Escape: As a new stay-at-home mother, I'm discovering that very little in life is MINE, except my mind and my heart. So here I share a piece of what is mine with you, in order to maintain my sanity and, well, just because.
3 comments:
I tried to call you but I just remembered that you left your cell phone at school. Try to get in touch with me sometime this week. I work Monday night until 8:30 but will be home the other nights.
Just breathe... and look forward to your honeymoon. Are you getting one? We'll be thinking of you and John and looking forward to seeing pictures of the happy couple. Thank God you didn't break anything (except your car)in the accident. Enjoy the Lexus!
Love, Aunt Vicky
Well it looks like we may be spending some waiting time in the airport on Sunday. I wish we had booked the flight for saturday and just stayed with you until sunday. OH well.
Post a Comment