Friday, August 12, 2005

Happy Friday!!!

It's Friday!

John and I had our first pre-marital counseling session lastnight with a couple that are about 29/30 years old. It was great. I was glad to have intelligent God-loving people to talk to without talking about teacher things. :)

My classroom is coming together and starting to look like a classroom, which makes me feel pretty good. The kids start on Monday. I am trying to get all those things done that took me a long time last year...like ripping out workbook pages and making homework sheets.

This year is going to be a little tough because the district has put our grade book system online and we HAVE to enter a grade for every subject at least once a week. This was a rule last year, but no one checked. This year, if we don't enter grades all the time, it's flagged and we get yelled at.

Yay.

Well, it's time to go to school. I'll maybe write more tomorrow. Saturday!----------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Online grading is actually really great. I'm not sure how it works with first graders, but I loved it with my middle schoolers...
we used a program called Progressbook and I just loved it.

V