Sunday, September 12, 2004

I Love Disney World!

We decided to stay in Orlando because the hurricane is now headed straight for Georgia. We are right next to Disney World, so wouldn't it be great to go to Epcot while I am here, buy my "season's tickets" for the whole year? But John was too tired so we didn't. :-( Now I get to sit around and take cat naps.

Well, I am going to go back to pouting now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Your still pouting? It's been hours. John must be a rock. I wish I could just fly down there and go with you. I bet now would be the perfect time. Everyone probably canceled their vacations down there and the park is deserted. Maybe you can go tomorrow. I am just glad you weren't swept away by a hurricane. Love you, MOM

Amanda said...

Seriously. Guys suck.

Jeff of course said...

Come on, I don't suck. I blow.