I feel like I lost my best friend. Not only has John gone away to Florida, but Lindsay is successfully avoiding me. To make matters even worse, I officially have no car to drive to visit anyone. And the really weird thing is that my 48 year old father was mugged. Yes. He was bashed in the head and also has two broken ribs and was found face down in an alley. And the police aren't doing anything about it. As usual. And I still haven't visited my grandmother because I'm scared to. Why? Because she doesn't remember me. So does it really matter to her if I visit or not? And if I do, I really don't want to go alone. Seriously, none of this would be a big deal if I weren't leaving the state in oh, seven days. So I want to see people like Lindsay and my other Muskies but I just don't know if that's possible (no car).
However, I have inside information that Linds has an interview in Orrville on Monday. And I also know that she is going to be home today at approx. 4:00. So, I am going to call her and order her to meet me before or after her interview. SO, if any of you Muskies are just like me and don't have a job, a life, or anything to do, perhaps we can arrange for something on Monday, since we know that Lindsay and I WILL be doing something, whether she likes it or not. :)
Thursday, June 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment