Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Happy NOT Back to School Day

I was just introduced to homeschool group from our church.  I had no idea there was one, and I am seriously elated to have discovered them!  They actually discovered me.  I feel special.

They had a NOT Back to School Fun Day at a nearby splash park and playground.
 Yes, it is a very large group and we know some of the kids a little bit and some of the moms a little bit.  I hope we get to know them all a lot more.

Here's my kids' NOT back to school picture:

Owen is missing from both pictures.  In #1, he was tired and clinging to me.  In #2 he was taking a nap.  He's getting some molars in!  Poor baby.

We had a blast at the Splash Park.  And I'm really excited about all the upcoming opportunities and events this fall may bring!  We have a class at the seminary for both big kids called "Motor Skills," which I guess is just like a gym class.  And Moms don't have to stay so I plan to walk the track or something with a few friends and former neighbors (Elise, Bekah, Stacy, Sarah) and their babies, and Owen.

We are also teaching a Cubbies class (Josiah's Cubbies class) on Wednesday nights.  And the kids will be tagging along with me to Women's Bible Study on Tuesday mornings.  So that's a busy two days and then hopefully Mondays and Fridays will be relaxing days where we stay home.  Thursdays will be grocery and errands day.  Yippee :)

No comments: