Friday, May 24, 2013

Sprinklers, Smiles and Painting :)

The kids love these new sprinkler toys from Mamaw and Aunt Cathy!



Morning smiles :)



Pasta night!

Morning painting project, under the skylight...so pretty.

She's painting a portrait of her favorite stuffed animal, Alice.  

Josiah's painting.  Grass, sky, sun, trees, and Lightning McQueen :)
I was helping Josiah with this one as I was showing him how to make up and down and
back and forth brush strokes.  And I helped him make the sun, too.


Our friends the Seelyes gave us this awesome easel.  

"Alice"

Maryn's second painting of the day, her bear that she won in the pumpkin decorating contest a couple years ago.
I didn't watch her do this painting at all and I thought it was the best!  I love how she's really using the whole paper now, and she's getting better at taking her time on each painting.  I think it'll be a good kindergarten year.  :)

No comments: