I'm so glad I have this blog to keep track of our homeschool list! We don't have Microsoft Word on our new computer yet, so this blog has been so handy. I'm going to have to start posting our grocery list here, too. Haha :)
These Mind Benders workbooks from The Critical Thinking Company
here. This is a cool company we saw at the homeschool conference. These workbooks are pretty nice, and expensive, but Maryn also loves the little puzzles and activities you find in many coloring books that can be found at the dollar store. She loves look and finds, word finds, and any kinds of puzzles, mazes, etc.
Life of Fred Math books (Apples, Butterflies, Cats, Dogs, Edgewood are the first few titles)
My friend Kendra uses these for Math and they seem really intriguing. I think Maryn would like the first few in Kindergarten and first grade.
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment