Here's Maryn and Josiah being sweet. But they aren't always this sweet to Owen. We've had quite a few little "incidents" lately that have been uh, a little scary. :) I remind myself that babies are fragile but God is sovereign. I pray for his life daily...:) I say that in gest, but really, I do wonder how so many infants make it through infancy with big siblings around.
Owen really gets cuter every day, and his face is changing. So far I think he looks more like my dad's side of the family. Perfect, since his middle name is Michael! Maryn is a cross between John and me, Josiah is all John....MAYBE Owen will take after my family more. We shall see! He continues to roll over belly to back and today he almost rolled over back to belly. I think he could do it if he had a reason to. After our long car ride yesterday, I got him out (he had been crying) and he just smiled and smiled at me! And he just wanted to stare at me the rest of the day.
I love being loved by a sweet little baby. There's nothing like it.
Maryn. Acting like Daddy, with her headphones, his watch, his phone, and his Kindle Fire.
Josiah's legs got stuck in his crib's slats this morning. I was a little worried because his one foot was so swollen, white and cold. Scary. It was a good day to try napping in Maryn's room, in the toddler bed. They will be sharing a room soon! I honestly have no idea how it will work. I am pretty sure it won't work at all. Prayers please! And any advice is welcome.
Life with Josiah has been pretty tough lately. We are treading new territory here with a "normal" toddler. I realize now that Maryn was never a normal toddler. Ha! If you know her, you know what I mean. Oh Josiah, I love you. You and your sticky hands, your crayon messes, your dirty face, and always smelling like ketchup and peanut butter even when you haven't had ketchup OR peanut butter in days or weeks.
Life with three! Fun as can be!
No comments:
Post a Comment