Friday, June 29, 2012

Owen's One Month Dr. Visit


Owen will be six weeks old on Monday, and we just had his one month visit with the pediatrician yesterday. It's no surprise that he is a very healthy little boy.  He has excellent head control, strong arms and legs, and healthy eyes, ears and belly.  He weighs 12 lbs. 7 oz. and he is 23 inches long.  He is the average size of a 3 month old!  

We got out his 3-6 months clothes when we got home, and they fit very well.  He was getting scrunched in those 0-3 months clothes, but I thought surely it was my imagination.

Owen is a delight.  He smiles a lot now, and is even trying to laugh and coo, although he can't quite get it out yet.  He really watches our faces and our mouths closely, even imitating some of our mouths' movements.  He hasn't rolled over in a while, probably because he's getting a little chubby.  But look how cute he is.  I could eat him up.


2 comments:

Jodi said...

Love those arm reflexes:) I can see it in his eyes that his arms probably hit the table and he was in shock about it all:) Glad to hear he is doing well!

Crystal said...

Be careful what you say! I remember a certain Mommy wanted to eat up a baby Josiah and ending up accidentally taking a bite! ;)