Tuesday, August 30, 2011

This is my confession.

I am only posting this on my blog, and not facebook, because I know only my dearest friends and family members who love me the most read it (not true, but I like to pretend).

If one more friend of mine on facebook decides to become an independent sales rep of something or other and also decides to post frequent sales pitches,

I am going to throw a big temper tantrum.  lol.  I don't know.   But anyway, it's just annoying.  I've already hidden many from my home page.  Sorry, but I can't take all that advertising when we. don't. have. any. money.

Is this how our grandparents felt about Kirby Sales People?

3 comments:

Beth said...

Don't hide me! I promise I won't start selling Pampered Chef! :)

Bethany Gaddis said...

Does this include my photography stuff? If so...sorry!

Anonymous said...

I still feel that way about Kirby salepeople. I know how you feel. I have several like that on my facebook friends also. I really like these people, but can't just buy things to make them happy or help them out.

Aunt Cheryl