This show Hoarders is fascinating. I love the psychology behind these people's hording habits. It's terribly sad. And I always clean a lot after watching it.
I've also been so curious about that show Sister Wives but I refuse to watch it. I've even considered giving up my beloved Duggars (19 Kids and Counting) because I am so upset with TLC for airing this show. I hate even seeing commercials for it while I'm watching 19 Kids. Anyway, I read a good blog of a Christian woman brave enough to watch it, and I encourage you to read the post here. She says what I'd like to say so well without launching into pure outrage like I would.
I made a really super yummy and SUPER cheap soup tonight. I added some extra beans, broth and spices. Mmmmh it was so yummy. And some homemade rolls to go with it. I really like the rolls recipe because it was easy and fun for Maryn to help me. She "greased" the muffin pan with shortening. That was fun!
And now this post shall come to an abrupt end because I am going to bed. :-)
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh my goodness...those rolls look SO GOOD!
Post a Comment