And above you see our friend Rachel Elliot, who won the 50 free at the State Swim Meet in Florida with an amazing time. This girl is fast! Rachel was one of John's swimmers. We miss these Sharks like crazy, and I miss watching John coaching them.
Also, congratulations to my brother Jordan and my alma mater, Orrville High School, for winning yet another football game in the finals. I believe the score was 22-14 against Elyria Catholic. I couldn't figure out where they are in the finals and how far they are from State. Will you post that info, mom or JR? Thanks, and congrats!
Oh, here's our fight song since my brother and sister don't know it.
Fight the team across the field, show them that Orrville's here!
Set the earth reverberating with the mighty cheer, RAH RAH RAH!
Hit them hard and see how they fall.
Never let that team get the ball.
Hail, hail, the gang's all here so let's win that ol' conference now--HEY!


3 comments:
If (I mean when)they win next week, they will be in the final 4. Of course we are playing Genoa, who we beat last year in the playoffs by one point. Probably at the same place too. They are going to be out for revenge. We made it to the final 2 last year and came in second.
Also, Jaydn is just gorgeous. She is going to be so loved. It brings tears to my eyes just seeing Bethany holding her precious new daughter.
We will play in the regional finals next friday night. Place TBD...the young men really controled the game. The game was not close until late. We just can't make it easy. I guess they want our heart rates to stay up!
JR
Post a Comment