Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Sunny Day in Orrville

Maryn and Grandma (my mom ) on the swings.
Maryn puts things into her mouth so often, I am always
saying, "Let me see!" So she opens her mouth when I say
that and sticks out her tongue. In this picture I said that,
so she was sticking her tongue out for us.
Grandpa decided to do the same!









Tomorrow my mom, sister Sara, Maryn and I will leave for Louisville in the afternoon. Our moving has been, basically, a huge mess. The moving truck was supposed to be there today with all our things, and we were supposed to be there as well. But the moving company had a truck break down and so EVERYTHING has been delayed. John arrived in Louisville early so that he could get a few things straightened out, and we were supposed to try to get our cable hooked up, our license plate renewed, new drivers licenses, etc. He wasn't able to do any of that without our documents which are stored in a file cabinet in the moving truck. He also has an interview with Target tomorrow, but had no interview clothes. So he had to buy some. Orientation things start on Friday and continue all weekend. So we just have very little time and spent way too much money trying to be organized and prepared. Of course!
But I did get to spend more time with my family here in Orrville, which has been special. But we miss John a lot! It's all so crazy!




1 comment:

Kendra_Kendle said...

The extra interview clothes will come in handy for a seminary man! I hope things iron out.

I'm glad you got to spend some more time with your family. That's special.

I hope John gets to Target job. I'm sure he will with all his past experience!