There was a kids' stage and section where they had these crazy bear performers
and Looney Tunes characters. Fun! We got a fuzzy picture with Daffy Duck.
Yesterday, Maryn ate her very first peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
We've been trying peanut butter gradually for a couple weeks.
No allergies so far!
All that walking around the fair wore me out, Mom!
Can we watch TV before bed?
The fair was at Six Flags, so John got to ride a roller coaster. Some nice people gave us about 12 tickets ($1.25 each!), so we got some free rides! For an admission fee of $8, that's not too bad, right? We could have ridden more coasters or rides. There were no lines and things weren't very busy. There were some weird, weird people there. But I guess you'll have that at all state fairs. :)
There was a nice little nursing and changing room, too. And a quilt contest and a pie contest and a cake decorating contest and a Christmas tree decorating contest. I never knew there were so many contests at the fair. It made me feel a little better about my cake decorating abilities, because I know I could have been in the running in the kids' cake decorating contest, at least!
Well, I'm rambling. I'm exhausted. Good night!
There was a nice little nursing and changing room, too. And a quilt contest and a pie contest and a cake decorating contest and a Christmas tree decorating contest. I never knew there were so many contests at the fair. It made me feel a little better about my cake decorating abilities, because I know I could have been in the running in the kids' cake decorating contest, at least!
Well, I'm rambling. I'm exhausted. Good night!
2 comments:
Did you get me some cotton candy? that is all I ask for.
My favorite thing to watch at the fair is when those guys carve cool things out of tree trunks with a chain saw. You know...like an eagle or something. I like to watch that...weird, huh?
Post a Comment