Friday, February 22, 2008

Thank you, Cathy!

Our baby now has possessions!

She or he received two things in the mail yesterday, and I took a picture to document it in their baby book once we get one. A Kansas Jayhawks onesie and Jayhawks bib! They are so adorable! John is definitely excited now.

However, I am feeling competitive and hoping that not only will our child care about the Jayhawks, but real animals as well, such as the manatee. I was on the savethemanatee.org site (because I am a faithful member of their save the manatee club) and saw that they have an cute little onesie, a manatee CD, manatee stuffed animals, and more.

Also, Target has a great Jayhawks mobile. But if you find a manatee mobile, that would be OK, too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome!!! I found a website that had a lot of Jayhawk baby items....was hard to choose!
I picked a manatee banner for my myspace page....I adopted Whiskers.
They have an Amanda manatee banner and an Elsie one..I thought you and your mom should each adopt the other! LOL
I also think you should buy the giant plush manatee! It is adorable and would make a great place to lay your baby instead of on the floor! It's only $210!!!!!!!
Love ya! Cathy

Anonymous said...

What the heck is a manatee?

Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh! You don't know what a manatee is???????? wow

Jeff of course said...

Manatee's are the cow of the sea. That's fantastic.