Monday, February 11, 2008

Maleficent

Maleficent was the evil fairy in Sleeping Beauty, and that's who I have been for the past two days. It's so bad I know it has to be hormone related, but what can I do?

What I really think I need is a nice big cup of coffee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only you can control your body...so put a smile on, sit and meditate with yourself for a few minutes and just tell yourself how it is going to be...conquer that evil witch before she takes control.
I have faith that you will come out the winner!
Love ya, Cathy

Anonymous said...

You remember what happened to that witch, don't you? Drink a cup of coffee. Just think about us cold, freezing people up here. No school again today. Yesterday -19 and today it is warmer but a snow storm. Enjoy that sunshine baby!!!!