Today we will be going to Circuit City to look for an enormous LCD television. We have saved up enough money for our Mac computer, but now that I am having surgery, we're going to spend the money on a TV and use the leftovers for surgery.
This works out to be a pretty good deal, because I will finally get my Christmas wish of having an entertainment stand. We just realized today that we have nowhere to put our old TV, which is pretty large and doesn't have much to offer. It's not HDTV or LCD or any of those other acronyms.
We started decorating for Christmas lastnight. I will try to take pictures. Our camera has been on the fritz. I hate it when people say that, "on the fritz." I am going to try to remember not to ever use that expression again.
Friday, November 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I made a mistake. It's actually a 50 inch plasma TV.
That's what we have! Oh, and you must never confuse the acronyms in front of our males.
P.S. Plasmas are heavy, despite their slimness. Start stretching and doing some bicep reps now.
Post a Comment