Saturday, March 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Instant and Necessary Escape: As a new stay-at-home mother, I'm discovering that very little in life is MINE, except my mind and my heart. So here I share a piece of what is mine with you, in order to maintain my sanity and, well, just because.
5 comments:
Sorry!! I was just used to not making tham that i forgot. you know we will never forget you. I thought the pictures were great. It's nice to see you using your wedding gifts. I loved the quilt John's mom made. maybe you can get her to make me one. (hint, hint).
John's GRANDMA!
You have inspired me to finally break out the Kitchen Aid mixer that Jon's mom got us. We're mixer twins!
I'm slightly afraid of it...
Oops! Forgot to put my name at the bottom. :) It's cousin Autumn.
What a faux pas. I meant to say John's grandma. Duh!!!!
Post a Comment