Sorry I haven't written lately. I am just...confused. I'm having writer's block or something.
I guess I just haven't wanted to write because I feel like a psychological basket case and if I write about what's going on in my life, I can't leave that out because I'm a really bad liar and I always write how I'm feeling...
And when I'm in this sort of state, I write a lot of run-on sentences.
Puzzles. Have you ever sat down to do a 5000 piece puzzle? I don't understand what motivates people to do this. I wonder what kind of person does this, and why am I not that kind? What if someday someone really wants me to do one of those things, like my mom when she's 97 and has to do that stuff to keep her brain working? I think I'll have a panic attack. Seriously. Even thinking about 5000 piece puzzles makes me feel dizzy.
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You don't ever have to worry about me doing a 5000 piece puzzle. I tried to help Sara with a Harry Potter puzzle and it totally fried my brain. We get these puzzles in the store that are just plain crazy and I think to myself "Who would actually sit down and do this puzzle?" Then as soon as I put it out, someone buys it. I don't understand it. And who was that anonymous idiot from the last entry. Someone who is too chicken to put down their name.
I like to do puzzles.....have no idea why. I just got done watching the movie "I am Sam". I love that movie...I cry through it alot, but I just love it.......no idea why!
Now I have a freakin'headache cuz I already had a horrible head cold and now the crying has just made it that much worse!!!!!!!
Don't worry about the MySpace coward. It is the same as with everything else...if you wanna have something to blame, it doesn't matter whether it is video games, music, TV, MySpace, etc....you will always find a way to commit suicide, be a pervert, or whatever. People who use those tools to accomplish such things are pathetic and will still be there whether you take away all their little gadgets and toys...you just won't hear about it as quickly as you do by turning on your own little gadget and clicking into the web. It has been around alot longer than these computers and will still be here for all the years we have left in this lifetime. Get a life.
Okay.....that just came upon me...no idea why!!!!! LOL
Love ya much Amanda and don't ever let anyone make you question you integrity as a GREAT teacher.....YOU ROCK!!!!!!!
Cathy
testing for a second
Post a Comment