Thursday, February 23, 2006

I have good news...

and no, I DID NOT save a "bunch" of money on my car insurance.

It's better. It turns out that, despite having been told last year that my reading endorsement did not transfer to Florida, it actually HAS transferred. Hallelujah! This means that in just a mere two years I can be a...

Literacy Specialist!

Translation: I could make 1,500 dollars more per year on the average teacher's pay scale and actually leave school at OH MY GOODNESS...

3:00. (Do you hear angels singing? Cuz I do!)

Will that job be as fulfilling? Doubtful. Will I get to be as creative? No. Is it what I really want to do? Not really.

But I DO WANT TO WORK 40 hours per week, not 37 paid + 20 more unpaid.

Just a thought. A possible future plan.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

You can post comments now even if you are not a "member!"

Anonymous said...

YEAH! HOO!!

Anonymous said...

Thank Goodness!!!!!! I think I was going through withdrawal!!!
Missed You!!!!!!! LOve ya!
Cathy

Anonymous said...

Who is going to win the Oscars?