Friday, July 29, 2005

Ten Lessons I Learned by NOT Having Computer Access

1. The phone book still exists and works sometimes.

2. I can read 12 books in three weeks.

3. I like HGTV and the Discovery Channel. They are my favorite channels. I watched this show called the "Undetectibles." It's a new favorite, along with "Designer Finals" on HGTV.

4. If I can't "Google" an actor I see in a show and can't remember what I've seen them in, it's okay. I usually forget about it by the next day.

5. The Hallmark channel can be very refreshing.

6. I have a remarkable ability to clean for hours but the house is still messy. It's a mystery to me (like those mysterious things on the Travel channel).

7. I really like to play Tiger Woods golf on the Xbox. John and I both made ourselves (you can create your golfer to look like you) and play each other. It's such good bonding without the exercise. :)

8. I really can workout for an hour using my exercise ball.

9. The library actually does have useful books.

10. I have come up with some great ideas for children's books and even read a book about publishing them. New hobby? I think so!

No comments: