Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Crrrrrunch Time!!!!

2 Weeks left and I am a FREE woman!

Until I have oral surgery, have my annual super fun dr. appointment, teach Bible school, go to Ohio, throw a party, take part in a wedding, attend my own party, move Ohio stuff down to Florida somehow, take summer teacher classes about vocabulary and comprehension, get hard core into wedding planning...

Summer vacation? What summer vacation?

It's not a good sign when my arm feels numb, is it? Am I having a heart attack?

Does anyone watch that show "House?" I love that show. I think I'm having a stroke. Just kidding. I'm a dominatrix. Just kidding.

I didn't know what that word meant, "dominatrix." But John did. I'm worried.

On to better things...Senior Night tonight at church! I'm not that excited. It takes a lot of work to be "cool" lately. I guess it's always been that way. For me :)

Anyway, I got all my grades in already! Next up: Making Father's Day gifts, celebrating summer birthdays, and getting final stuff ready for my students' cumulative folders.

Fun!

No comments: