Monday, May 09, 2005

Better Days!

I really enjoyed your comments on my last post! Thank you :)

My students have been MUCH better now that our stupid, stupid tests are over and it isn't storming anymore! Thank goodness! I was going to be so mad at them if they made me hate them by the end of the year. You know, it would make it easier to say goodbye if I didn't like them, but what fun is that? I know they'll always remember me as the teacher who bawled her eyes out on the last day of first grade.

I had been sleeping better except for lastnight...what kept me awake was thinking about my new babysitting clients. I think I am going to do it one more week and then call it quits. Seriously, it stresses me out worse than anything because...oh yeah, I can't tell you.

I signed a contract, remember?

Anyway, I did learn how to play Halo 2...which made me wish that John wouldn't like video games so much so then at least our children would be less likely to turn out like these children I babysit...

Not that it's because of the video games, but seriously, some kids should not be playing killing games. Especially satanic ones.

Have you ever hated a child? I just can't stand this kid. I mean really. He tells me I'm stupid, to shutup, and that I'm an idiot. And then he tries to bite his mom and attack her. I'm sorry, but hello, that's pretty good reason for a spanking...I don't care how great of a child psychiatrist you are. His father is a psychiatrist. Yeah. Talk about frustrating.

Man, I breached my contract, didn't I? I hope I don't get sued.

No comments: