Okay, so when checks and credit cards don't go through at work we have to call China. Okay, so maybe it's not really China, but we have to call this place and answer all these stupid questions about the check and for some reason, it's always foreigners that work there. I think it's totally intelligent to hire foreigners to work in telephone operations with check certifications and such, especially really hot tempered ones who yell and hang up on innocent MC Sports employees. I spelled K-A-U-F-F-M-A-N-N at least six times because Min Woo couldn't understand the sound of the letter "F". This was of course frustrating for her and me, and I really do like foreign people you know, but goodness gracious, choose another line of work, people! I tried to be nice and just asked her to repeat herself and she got all snippy and yelled at me, "What? You cannot hear me?!" To which I replied, "No, can you please repeat the question?" Ah, it was just an awkward situation and the lady thought that I was being mean because I finally said, "F as in FUDGE. F as in FROG. K-A-U-F-F-M-A-N-N. TWO F's! F as in FROG!" And then I could have sworn she said "F as in F---?" And no, that word is not frog.
I'm ready to go back to school.
Sunday, August 17, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment