Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Today I decided that the world would be a better place without a select few of my guy friends, due to their stupidity.

Oh come on, it's a joke :)

Anyway, guess what? I got the job! Yeah, at the sporting goods store. Go me, go meee! I'm going to buy a new pair of Asics and a new running outfit that is ever so cute. However, I have to work at 2 pm on Sunday...yeah, that's right after the wedding...and 9 am on Monday...yeah, that's right after John's party...I'm going to be exhausted. Excedrin, anyone? I'm gonna need that caffeine.

Hmmm...I have to go call Kari and find out what the deal is for tomorrow. I need to start packing! eeeks! I hope someone is planning on feeding me while I'm down there cuz I certainly do not have any money. I might just have to fill out some IOU's. :) Hey, or I'll just lose 5 pounds for the wedding. Either way is fine with me.

I'm excited for Veronica and Alison and their trip through Europe. Fun times. I think I'd rather them go than me because I've just never been gung-ho about super duper trips where you visit a trillion places. I'm the kind of person that likes to make friends with the locals. :)
Hahaha I can just see Veronica chillin in Germany with the locals. I wonder what locals are like in Germany. I wonder if they're like the locals of New Concord. Probably not.

I went to a district track meet today and got to see all my old coaches. I yelled at them for giving me ulcers and chronic knee pain. :) Just kiddin. I love them. Most of them. Hehehe.

Okay, well pray for all of us this weekend while at Kendra's and in that general area. I think we'll all need it desperately. You could pray for me to win the lottery...but I think that's like, against biblical ethics or something. God's will be done, it's the best :)

Grace and peace, ya'll!

No comments: