Monday, May 19, 2003

I had an interview today at the sporting goods store. It would look promising, but they have about 20 more people to interview, so I'm not counting on it.

Guys are funny. So I went to WalMart with Johnnie and Chris lastnight to buy:

1. Tiki Lamps with citrunel
2. Bottled Water

Those two things they bought last, after they ended up picking up tons of candles, citrunel lights, some food, some grilling tools, some car wax, etc. etc. And then we found a really cool outdoor lawn set that Chris might pick up today...300 dollars, maybe? Oh dear. 3 Cheers for impulse shopping! I'll have to get these guys in to MC Sporting Goods if I work there to buy a treadmill. I would get 20 dollars for every treadmill sold. So hold off on those treadmill purchases, folks. If you're a salesperson, always target those 20 something single guys...they don't have to worry about buying refrigerators, wedding invitations, baby cribs, etc., etc...

Well, off to the Y to work off all that Chinese food :-)

No comments: