Our Target Registry
The countdown has begun! Little Miss will be here in less than TEN weeks!!!! I'm so excited to see this sweet baby's face. Am I nervous about having four kids? Here are my concerns:
1. My head will explode with all the cuteness in our house.
2. Owen will destroy everything as I become a little less mobile for the next few months, with nursing and all.
3. The dog probably isn't going to adjust very well....
I was able to find some things at Target.com that we could use for cloth diapering. The liners we plan to buy used from a cloth diapering service in town. I think I can get some used diaper covers as well. I found the Thirsties covers on Target.com. I'm planning to use cheap liners this time, not microfiber...I think they'll last longer, be cheaper and easier to replace if necessary, and with Owen's weirdo allergy, these cheaper liners are less risky for allergies, 100% organic cotton, and about $2 each. So if you want to buy us any cloth diapers, please don't buy the entire diaper sets, cover and liner, which run about $20 each, yikes.
Going to bed! This is all for now. :)
Saturday, February 01, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment