Today was the biggest day of little Josiah's life.
He got to see elephants for the first time (that he can remember)!
Elephants are his favorite animal.
Here was his initial expression upon seeing the elephants:
Then they started an elephant show, and the elephants got really close. They held each other's tails and walked around the circle. They showed how they can lay down, stand up, and almost climbed a tree!
Here he is, really trying to figure them out:
He clapped when they did their tricks:
Maryn had a great time, too!
This is what Owen did the entire time we were at the zoo (yay!):
I could not figure out why the kids were not cooperating for this picture, and then Maryn said, "It's hot!" And duh, the iron clad elephant sure was blazing hot. I almost unknowingly burnt my kids legs off because I wanted a picture of them on an elephant.
The kids are having a great time with Grandpa, who is with us for the weekend!It was so hot, we had to keep spraying the kids with a spray bottle. Here's Josiah getting sprayed! He's such a cutie pie. He has been incredibly, incredibly whiny the last two days. We are having a lot of communication, discipline and other two year old issues. He turns two in less than a month. I honestly don't know if I'll make it through the next year... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment