Saturday, April 07, 2012

Josiah's Easter Egg Hunt Method

Josiah may not take after his father in efficiency.

No, he hunts for eggs more like his Mama.

First, find an egg:

Pry it open...

Grrrr!
Candy!  Candy!  Candy!!!!
CANDY!  MUST OPEN NOW! MUST!  OPEN!  NOW!
Josiah was thereafter candy obsessed.  A totally new experience for us.  Maryn had her fill of candies as well.  She even stole Smarties out of the RA closet when I wasn't looking and ate them in front of me as if I wouldn't notice!  So I stole a Reese's Peanut Butter Egg from her basket.  There!  How do you like it?  LOL Mwahahaha!  And I've kind of been eating candy all day after I told the kids no more.  Maryn said, "Why do you get to eat candy?"  And I said, "Cuz Mommy can do whatever she wants."

Parenting is so much fun!

No comments: