Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I am so tired. And sick. I can't stop coughing, which means I can't sleep. I can't do anything about my passport not being here. So I might not be going to Peru, which we've spent thousands of dollars on. I feel depressed. My head hurts and I've been drinking hot green tea with honey all day. I hate honey. I hate the passport people. I hate coughing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i THOUGHT YOU WERE GETTING BETTER!!

Anonymous said...

I hate when I get a cough...stays with me forever!!!!! I hope you just relax and take care of yourself!!!
Remember....Peru will always be there and they will need help for a long long time. You on the other hand are sick and weak right now......so you need to concentrate all your energy on YOU and ONLY YOU!!!!!!!
Saying a little prayer for YOU, your head, your cough, and yes...your passport too! Get well!
Love ya....Cathy