Saturday, April 29, 2006

You may begin.

I'm beginning to study for the GRE, so don't be surprised if you start seeing some big words in my posts. I'm just trying to remember some of them.

John and I are having a normal weekend so far. On Fridays we usually go out to eat (nowhere fancy because I look like a zombie). Our favorite cheap restaurant is probably Moe's Southwest Grill. Then, we usually go to Border's. This is where I came across the GRE section. Every weekend we go to Border's, I pick a different section to occupy the next two hours. This time it was the GRE and searching for jobs section. Last time it was the "literature" section. The time before that it was the children's section. The time before that it was the cooking section. The religion section in Border's is kind of weird. It has a bunch of Bibles and a buttload (nice GRE word, eh?) of The Purpose Driven Life copies.

Rosa and I are both growing more zaftig every day. Our new sobriquets are going to be Porky and Wilbur. I'm even having a chocolate craving right now and there is not a scintilla of chocolate to be found, besides the stuff from who-knows-when that has ossified in my desk drawer. Thank you. It's been a pleasure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll get back to you after I find a dictionary.